Our thirteenth-annual Dash for Donation was the largest we’ve ever hosted, bringing more than 4,000 runners, walkers and volunteers to downtown Columbus on July 14, 2012!
The “sea of green” was an amazing sight, painting a powerful picture of the lives touched by organ and tissue donation. Our runners and walkers included 138 teams and represented 26 states!
We would like to thank everyone who joined us for our 5K, 1K and Kids and Mascots Dash on this amazing day. And thank you to so many who shared your involvement in the Dash for Donation on your social media pages or blogged about your experiences. With those simple posts, you help us reach even more Ohioans and share the “Donate Life” message.
The Dash for Donation would not be possible without our sponsors. We would like to thank the following partners for their support:
- Gift of Life Sponsor, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Gold Sponsor, Cheryl’s
- Silver Sponsor, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Silver Sponsor, Panera Bread
- Silver Sponsor, Crow Home Inspection, LLC
- Silver Sponsor, Front Runner
- Silver Sponsor, Genentech
- Silver Sponsor, Riverside Nephrology Associates, Inc.
- Other Sponsors Include: LOTH, Charity Newsies, GCJ Technology
You can re-live the Dash for Donation - or experience it for the first time - by checking out the pictures posted on our Facebook page. Our official course photographer, Gengraphics, LLC, has photos of participants available for purchase online. You can also find your race time from Premier Races by clicking here.
Thanks to those who helped make this Dash for Donation our best yet! We look forward to seeing you next year.
Leave a Comment »